Friday, February 15, 2013

Nabisco and the Dog Bone

This morning as I was getting ready for work I kept hearing a strange crunching sound.  Bones was huddled up in a blanket across the room so I knew it wasn't him chewing on a bone next to me.  Besides, this was a higher pitched crunching sound like that from smaller teeth.  I looked up to find the sound and it was Nabisco!  My little Niblet was gnawing away on Bones' knuckle bone!  This could, of course, be an alternate explanation to the tooth break mystery.  Maybe she didn't snag it on my clothes she was trying to remove from the hanger.  Maybe she broke it on a stinking dog bone!



The black and white cat is Luna.  Sometimes she thinks she wants to play, but my torti girls don't want to play with her and it always seems to end up in a fight.  This time she was lucky.  She's still up for adoption through Texas Pawprints by the way.  Feel free to e-mail me if you are interested.  She is a Very sweet cat!

0 comments: